Ambitions and Values
- Ensure all children have a safe, secure, fun and happy environment enabling them to grow, learn and play.
- Ensure every child has equal care and learning opportunities regardless of their ability, race, gender or ethnicity
- Has the environment and resources to ensure every child achieves their full potential.
- Provide all children with a healthy, well balanced and nutritious diet, taking into consideration each individual child’s dietary needs and parental requests.
- Staff are all trained or awaiting training in Paediatric First Aid and Safeguarding as well as continuous self-development opportunities relevant to their individual roles are encouraged.
- Strive to work in partnership with parents/carers and family members to ensure that every child has the caring and
positive learning environment that they need to grow into young, inspirational individuals.
- Model positive behaviour and give every child the choice and opportunity to make informed decisions throughout
their time at the nursery.